Do you think you are meant to be an Entrepreneur? The one ability every successful entrepreneur has; is to overcome FEAR in every situation that comes through the journey. You know if you research and read some exhaustive reviews of why the entrepreneur’s fail or effectively why out of 100 start-ups only 90 % cross a reasonably 3 year mark, 5% of them survive through 5 year mark and only 5% are able to capitalize their journey with capital gains and some real time growth. Out of these so-called successful 5%, only little below 2% gets really rich and organized with their businesses. FEAR is one of the major reasons, in fact, 90% of the time entrepreneurs fail due to FEAR OF FAILURE. The day you learn to acknowledge your fear, you will learn to overcome it. It is said that ‘On the Other Side of Wall of FEAR, there is always VICTORY’.
The primary reason you will quit is because of a thought, IT WON’T WORK OUT. Usually, this is creating fear of failure in your subconscious mind. Have you wondered, human beings have gone way deep into the unknown space beyond earth, we use electricity, we fly airplanes, we ride cars, we use some excellent technology and if you sit in your house and just look around, all the comfort that you are enjoying is; in fact a result of small victories, small inventions of mankind. All these took humongous efforts to achieve small effective results. These results were on the other side of the wall of fear, the wall of doubt.
First thing as an entrepreneur you should do is to achieve a threshold limit within your subconscious mind to control your fear about doing things, to learn to always cross that line and jump on the other side to at least experience the result on that side.
FEAR – FACE EVERYTHING AND RISE
The simplest method to overcome fear is to always dare to understand and keep going with following aspects,
- ANALYSE – LEARN – The moment you always get into a strategic thought process of the events that you deal with on daily basis there are two important parameters that can really change the way you look at that particular situation. First, you need to thoroughly analyze the outcome whether it was good or bad and secondly, learn from it.
- IMAGINE WHAT CAN GO WRONG?
A very progressive way of really moving on with tough situations is, to have an answer to above question when you are strategizing the plans to achieve your targets-goals-aim.
- Always have PLAN B ready!
Whenever you are going through your routine, it is always important to have a PLAN but you know what is more important. TO HAVE A PLAN B. Under any circumstance, you always need to have a secondary plan.
Once you are master in above aspects, it will be very easy for you to handle the FEAR of FAILURE. To get you started,
- Think of one thing that you really want to do but you are not doing due to any particular reason (For e.g. Go run for 5 km if you have never done before)
- Now that particular reason is always linked to FEAR, start making a strategy to push yourself to cross this line and go on to do the thing you want to. (REMEMBER: Strategy should have PLAN A & PLAN B)
- Once you have done it, just FEEL and ENJOY the achievement within your heart and mind.
I give assurance that you will feel so powerful after this moment of achievement, and you will be ready to clear more obstacles in your journey.
GO ON NOW, CONQUER – Victory over yourself is the only victory you need! Keep reading these blogs to get more real-life ideas on how to conquer upon fear of failure!